The base car started out as a 1 owner in German sold 1980 SC LHD no sunroof car.Initially the car was modified by a supermarket owner who embarked on a no expense spared project to include;
Lots of detail has been put into the backdating, dashboard is correct as are instruments and heating it has an early steering column fitted and stalksFull glass out, engine out, bare metal restoration, including rear wheel arches shaped to 2.7 RS profile (a big job and different profile to impact bumper cars) all panels are steel and not fibreglass apart from the ducktail which like the original is fibreglass over a steel frame.
- Engine built up from a 7,000 mile 3.2 Carrera sourced from Autofarm and rebuilt by Nine Meister with, race camshafts, modified cylinder heads, chip wizard dyno’d to 270bhp.
- Gearbox rebuild inc new lsd and new driveshafts.
- Front has all new suspension and brakes
- New anti roll bars all new
- New oil pipes
In simple terms there is nothing on the car that hasn’t been renewed rebuilt or refurbished
- Heigo aluminium roll cage
- Recaro pole position seats
- Seatbelt harnesses
- Wheels are genuine 7 and 8 x 15” Fuchs
- Correct RS steering wheel
- Front Cibie driving lights
- New early windscreen with correct rear view
- Backdated instruments by Julian reap including a 10,000 rpm tachometer
- Period correct blapunkt franfurt radio with aux in
- Turbo rear torsion bars, elephant racing bushing
- Bilstein clubsport dampers with bespoke valving, the detail is endless
A Jersey Chanel islands car from new where the roads aren’t salted in winter which accounts for the incredible condition of this car underneath.Ordered LHD for a RHD market as the first owners had a holiday home in Portugal and bought the car to travel there.Special order L693 Stone grey metallic.Full Burgundy por968 leather interior,Very desirable sports seats.Air conditioning.A full and comprehensive service history accompanies this car, from the Porsche main dealer on Jersey then more recently a Porsche specialist on Jersey.All original books and manuals in leather holder, tool kit, compressor with manual, main dealer valet pack, both sets of keys, still with leather key pouch, it’s all here.Photos to follow.
- 36,000 mi