Porsche 964 Carrera 2
Make/Model: Porsche 964 Carrera 2 ’92
We are delighted to offer this pristine Porsche 964 updated and maintained with no expense spared and with a long list of RS features. The car was first registered in 1992, a very late 964 so without the problems associated with earlier 964’s. A full service history is with the car together with every MOT dating back to 1995. The car has been recorded as producing 290bhp on a rolling road. The car is on Guards Red with Black lightweight RS interior. The car has been enjoyed by the current owner on the road with 1/2 track days per year. A brief description of the specification & improvements are as follows:
– Recaro pole position seats in alcantara with Recaro aluminium side mounts.
– Schroth 4 point harness, mounted correctly on the rear shelf.
– Heigo aluminium 1/2 roll cage.
– RS front suspension and hard top mountings.
– All invoices dating back over the last 12 years.
– Quaife limited slip differential recently fitted.
– RS disc brakes all round.
– Correct RS specification callipers front & rear.
– RS engine mountings.
– High capacity engine air inlet by FVD Brombacher.
– RS clutch & lightened flywheel.
– Light weight RS door cards and carpets.
– RS rear centre bumper.
– High temperature brake fluidand new RS 15 Pagid pads.
– Original tool kit & spare wheel.
– Full Porsche documents handed over at point of sale when new.
– Engine changed by the current owner every 800 miles.
– New ABS sensors and whhel bearings fitted.
– 7.5J & 9J 17 inch cup one alloy wheels by Millie Miglia.